A Comprehensive Record of the Donor’s Giving History
Empower your donors to see and download records of their donations for a given year. The Annual Receipts add-on provides your website the tools your donors need for year-end tax purposes. This enables them to provide their accountants with the necessary information to report on their annual charitable giving for tax purposes. Providing this convenience to your donors encourages their trust in your organization so that they might be more inclined to continue supporting your organization financially.
With the Annual Receipts Add-on:
- Donors can download a record of all donations within a given year for their records and tax purposes.
- Accountants can use the record of their client’s donations to accurately file their charitable contribution deductions using the contact info and donation totals within the annual receipt.
- Charities and Site Admins can use this convenient method of delivering annual receipts to donors to fulfill their obligations regarding charitable receipts.
How it Works
The Annual Receipts add-on was designed to be simple to setup for admins and easy to access for donors. The first step once you have installed and activated the add-on is to configure the receipt language to suit your charities needs. We’ve provided a template based on common usage to make this easier for you. After that, no further customization is necessary — your donors can automatically access their annual receipts from the Donation History (see screenshots below).
- Customizable End of Year date (for countries that have different tax years)
- Works with Fee Recovery and Recurring Donations (renewals are displayed as line items)
- Customizable logo for a nicely branded receipt
- Provide any text you’d like before or after the receipt and in the footer